In response to the latest COVID 19 advice:
- The WMRC Corporate Office in Subiaco is closed, with staff working remotely.
- The West Metro Recycling Centre in Shenton Park will reopen to the public from 8am Saturday 6 February. Masks required. No cash payments and please use the SafeWA app.
- The Recycling Hotline 9384 6711 is still fully operational, available to take your recycling queries Monday to Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm. We are experiencing a few technical hiccups, so please be patient.
- Verge Valet will continue to operate in accordance with safe COVID-handling protocols.
Please remember to follow government guidelines through this transition. Mask up, keep your distance and wash your hands. Get tested if you have symptoms.
What you can do
- Given that government advice on COVID-19 is constantly updated, please visit us online for updates.
- Stay in touch! Our social media pages are a great way to find out fast if there are any changes to our services.
- Subscribe to our What’s the Word on Waste monthly newsletter for monthly WMRC waste updates.
- Call us on the Recycling Hotline 9384 6711 if you have any general recycling or Verge Valet queries.
- Stay home and stay safe!
We acknowledge that there are many unknowns during this time, but we want to assure you that we’re monitoring the situation closely,