EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT CORPORATE SERVICES
Western Metropolitan Regional Council
Full Time 12 Month Contract
The Western Metropolitan Regional Council is currently seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to join our team.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the organisation, compilation and distribution of notice papers, agendas and minutes for Council, committee and electors meetings, ensuring that all items of business comply with the policies of the Council and various legal provisions. Monitor deadlines with respect to Agenda and Minute distribution.
- Attend Committee/Council meetings, record proceedings and provide advice to Elected Members and Community Members in a professional and confidential manner.
- Assist the Business Manager with administrative matters and basic bookkeeping tasks (debtors, creditors, bank reconciliations, assisting with payroll, records management)
- Develop, compile and monitor monthly reports and performance indicators such as (but not limited to) Monthly Executive Report on Council Actions, etc.
- Undertake research, compile reports and prepare correspondence as a result of Council and / or Committee meetings and requests for information from elected members.
- Manage day to day operations of administrative services
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in providing administrative support to Senior Stakeholders at a highly professional level. Experience within the Government sector is preferable. You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and have the ability to prioritise workloads effectively.
A salary package in the order of $ 65K to $70K will be negotiated depending on experience and qualifications plus up to 15.5% superannuation dependent on co contribution is offered.
Full details are available on the WMRC website www.wmrc.wa.gov.au under the employment section or request a mailed copy by phoning Administrationon 9384 4003.
Applications addressing the selection criteria should be received by 4.00pm Friday 19 May 2017 and maybe sent electronically or by post. Our email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Thank you for your interest, there are currently no positions vacant.
View our Disability Access Inclusion Plan here.